· Keep affiliate website current with latest choice-related news and affiliate activities
· Update “Current Legislation” section of website when General Assembly is in session
· Track website visitor statistics and communicate effective strategies to staff
· Monitor news services and blogs for latest choice-related news
· Drive traffic to affiliate website using social-networking tools, such as Facebook and Twitter
· 10-15 hours in and out of the NARAL Pro-Choice Missouri office
· Other responsibilities as requested
· Commitment to reproductive freedom and women’s right to choose
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
· Working knowledge of HTML; Dreamweaver experience preferred
This is an unpaid internship. Class credit may be arranged with your college or university.
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to Pamela Sumners at email@example.com. You can also contact NARAL Pro-Choice Missouri at (314) 531-8616 or 1210 S. Vandeventer /St. Louis, MO 63110.
Contact Pamela Sumners, Executive Director for more information.